10 thoughts on “YOU Control How Much Ice Melts

1. This was a great PSA. It’s a great way to simply point out a problem by adding some humor to make it not too serious.

2. Dear Brian,

In 7th grade, I loved watching this PSA and I laughed my head off while learning to turn off lights. I love the way you use animation and hope my PSA is at least half as good as yours!

-Skyler Apd

3. I showed this to my little brother and he thought it was really funny. Plus, I think it’s a really great way to get the message of saving energy out there.

Nice job!

4. Hi Danielle,

Great point! Do you think students will take his advice? If so, what type of changes can kids make?

5. Hi Mr. Worthington!

Brian’s Global Warming PSA won for BEST PSA and he received a Ble’Oscar + a limited edition bleu buck! We are trying to post it on morning announcements to spread the message. By the way, I told a few students that you will be teaching tomorrow and they were excited. They love the way you refer to bleu bucks as “BUCKS.” 🙂

6. This was one of my favorites PSAs. It’s memorable, brief, humorous and delivers a universal message.

Maybe we all can remember to “turn out the lights”, including turning off electronic devices when they are not being used.

7. Brian, great job on the psa…it adds humor to a very important problem great job ! 🙂