RoaD To INDePeNDeNCe REVieW

CAN’T SEE IT? CLICK HERE FOR THE GOOGLE DOC.

Skill building is just as important as learning content. During this unit students examined the causes of the American Revolution by analyzing propaganda and political cartoons, reading for information, using context clues, and interpreting images. Utilize the resources below to review.

Extra credit opportunities are always available
– just leave a comment with your pop culture connection.
Good luck on Thursday’s quiz. 🙂

VISIT CHESTER THE CRAB’S ARCHIVES to read more.

5 thoughts on “RoaD To INDePeNDeNCe REVieW

1. Hi McKenna,
    That is a cool connection to self! What other events occurred on your birthday? You can use the “This Day in History” App on the iPads to find out. 🙂

2. Hey mrs.Digangi,
    i remember on friday when we were doing the crab walks i realized that the boston tea party happened on december 16. It just so happens that december 16 is my birthday. so i was born about 224 years after the boston tea party.

3. Hi Olivia,
    Thank you for your interest in extra credit opportunities – there are many. Please refer to the Pink packet distributed in the beginning of the year. If you lost your copy let us know. Some of your friends could also share how they earn extra credit. Read comments on posts and the Pop Culture tab at the top of our blog to see multiple examples from your peers and previous classes. It is wonderful that you are seeing improvement. 🙂

4. okay hi Ms D. I, as usual, would like to know if there is anything i can do to get a better grade in this class. i have been trying and i can see a little improvement. i know posting on the blog helps me receive extra credit but i was wondering if there was anything else i could do. please please help me 🙂