65 thoughts on “Self Reflection

1. I don’t like how the video came out. I think we could’ve done better but it isn’t twinkle worthy

2. I think that my group did very well. Our title and all the steps were clear and well explained. What we could improve on is we could’ve practiced more so that it was Smooth.

3. Hey mrs D
    I though of this really fun and creative app called “Where’s my water?” It’s this really educational game where you help this little green guy get water for his bath! The educational part of it is that you have to try and solve a way to get the water to him but creating a stream to his bath tub…almost like solving a puzzle you should really look in to this app and let me know what you think!
    Thanks!!

4. Today they showed our video on the iPad I think our group did well. We met all of the requirements and I think that we will get a good grade. Hopefully even though we didn’t do bad because we didn’t use our bucks

5. I thinks we collaborated great. And did a good a great job creating our video and speaking out loud to record the video. I’m happy we finished our group project.

6. I think that our group did a splendid job, I think that we worked very well together. I think we didactic good job going to the site and doing as we had to.

7. I think that our group did really good in doing the project. We could improve on showing a good comment and not writing random words,kind of like a monkey that just drank some chocolate milk and now is on a sugar rush. I Think we did a good job on speaking loud and clearly.Overall I think we did a pretty good job on our a project

8. Michael u period. I think that our team worked well together. We made everything fair. I think that we did a good job on the presentation. Nick U I think our group worked well together. We split up the work and got things done. We really worked like a time

9. I think my group did alright on our tutorial, but could of done better. We did forget to not record in porched format. I do. Think my group did good on the steps of our topic. This is how I think my group did during the tutorial project

10. While working on this project me and Maddie worked very wel together and got along great! She was the camera person who filmed and also read aloud. I was the person who was directing where to go on the iPad. It could have been better if we had 3 people. It would have been easier for us to work. But still me and Maddie did well together.

11. I think are group did ok.. I think the directions where a little unclear to us and I hope we get a good grade. I don’t think I worked that we’ll with my group this time and hopeful we can improve on are next project!

12. I think our group did fairly well with the project. Although we had some problems with the glare and the iPad being a litte slow, we did good and got it done. I think we will do better than we did before for the next project0

13. Sorry, the name was supposed to be mine instead of Marina’s for the tutorial on how to view the live binders.

14. In the project, I think my group and I worked good and collaborated. I think we did well, even though we needed to fix the glare on the screen and bring the iPad camera closer to the other IPad. My voice was kind of loud too and could have been lowered a little. Overall, I think my group and I did quite well on our tutorials for how to view the Live Binders.

15. I think my group did very well with our video assignment we talked well and loud and we did not fool around. We said all the steps ans showed the viewer how to get to the website and complete the assignment. I hope we got a great grade and I think we did well
    Brad u period
    Thank you for your time

16. I think my group did a resonable job. I think it was solid explanitory. I hope that I get a good grade

17. When my group and I posted a video on how to post a good comment I thought we needed better cooperation. Some things I thought we should change did not go through and the video may have been more clear and accurate with those changes. Overall I thought the post was ok but it could have been better.

18. I believe my group worked well together and listened to each other’s opinions and advice. We never gave up on our task and helped each other out. One thing that I believe we could have done better was to say say which step number we were saying. At parts of our project it was a little confusing of which step it was so I believe we could improve on that. One thing that we did well was to elaborate on how to right a comment with quality. Without quality you won’t receive extra credit so elaborating on this step will help you know how to write to the best of your ability. In conclusion I believe that our group was able to work together well and it was a successful project.

19. I think That our ore situation was well done although I believe Rachel felt rushed by the time constraint and talked a bit too fast, although I think that we had very good videographer and I think we zoomed appropriately.

20. One thing I think that our group did good was that we added a title before the video started this helped the audience get a feel for what the video is going to be about. Also I think that we could have held the I pad closer when we filmed so that they could see better and read what we wrote. That’s what I think our group did good at and what we could improve on.

21. I think my group did very well together. Editing and working together I think it made the tutorial great. We worked together well and whenever we messed up we went back and fixed it. We pointed out what we did wrong and fixed it together. We could have added different things like splitting up pressing post a comment from the anti spam code. Looking at our presentation I thought our the quality of the tutorial was good we added transitions and talked slowly enough people could go along. We also didn’t put any names we used example for the names email and comment so we didn’t have to make something fake. I hope I can work with them again I think we did really good on the project. We worked really good together and think we made progress. We didn’t mess around we stayed on focus and got the job done. Even when we took the whole video and did it wrong we’d stayed on track and finally got it done right the third time. So I’m gad we it looked great and worked together good.

22. I think our group did good on our project because we worked well together. Each person had their own job and we all did our jobs well. I thought that the project turned out well and we worked good as a team.

23. I think we did a really good job working together on our video. One thing we could’ve worked on was the quality of the video because it was a little blurry at times. Other than that, we didn’t have any problems working together and we agreed with each other.

24. I thought that our group did a really good job doing this video. One thing we did well was having a title page at the beginning of our show. We could have improved on the angle of our video because you could not see the screen very well.

25. I think my group worked well together. We didn’t have many disagreements and didn’t fight. One thing we did well was navigate and talk at the same time. One thing we could have done better was keep the camera steadier.

26. My group could have improved the angle on the video because you couldn’t really tell what was one the screen as we were presenting

27. I think our group did really well. The app iMovie app added a lot to the project. One thing we should have done was added our name and a title page in the beginning showing what the video was about. Overall we are both very proud and happy of our work.

28. I think my group worked very well together. We listened to one another to get good feedback, which helped improved our video. We also make sure we waited for one another while making the video so we were at the same pace the whole time. All in all my group worked good together.

29. I feel that this group (Hayley Lauren And Kay) did very well on this project I think the speaker could enunciate her words more but over all I feel they did very good.

30. I think my group did a good job on the video. I think we did a good job explaining how to post a comment. I think we could of fixed the glare. I’m happy with the video

31. My group and I did well. We tried our best and worked as a group well. We wanted to improve the transition for slide. We all followed for what we wanted to do in the video. I think we explained how to make theconch.edublogs.org an app on a mobile device. We are worked together well.

32. I feel that our group did a very good job. Also, we could have fixed the glare on the screen. Otherwise, I feel we did a very good job. Good job James and Haley!

33. I think my group worked well together. What I think we did well was how we showed the steps right after saying them, making it very clear and easy to follow. What I think we could do better is to show the comment and not just end after getting to the comments section. Next time we could also tune out the background to make it easier to hear.

34. We think our team was successful and completing the assignment. I think we should of showed the most resent paper.

35. I think our presentation/movie on how to make theconch.edublogs.org an application on your mobile device was pretty good in the end. I think Our team worked well together, we had communicated well throughout the proses of making the movie and ended up with something I’m sure we were all happy with. I think that there wasn’t really much that we could have changed in our movie. I believe we demonstrated how to make the app very clear and simple.

36. I think our group worked well together. I think we could have written a better comment in the video. We did well on showing how to do it though.

37. I have good reason to believe my group scored an A on this project. My group worked interdependently very well, and I’m proud of my work.

38. I think that my group did pretty well. I think we could have done better with the video developing. If we worked a little harder the video would have been better. But over all we did pretty good!

39. I think our group worked well together. We didn’t fight at all and we collaborated. I think our group got an A on this project.

40. During our our tutorial my group worked very well. We kept on task and we tried are hardest. We didn’t laugh during it and I felt we did a really good job. I think it was a really good tutorial when watching in class I think we did good working together. API hope I work with them again in the future.

41. You should download subway suffer. It’s a good
    Game. It’s just like temple run, strategy are used to get away from the guard! 😉

42. Hey Ms D I have an awesome and fun app call Despectiable Me Minion Rush. It’s a really fun game and I and some of my friends play it. It’s related to Subway Surfers but instead of avoiding trains you have to avoid vehicles and robots on missions. Also a certain time on the mission it has a like a villain part when the villain is trying to stop you but you have to keep the villain from his/her robots

43. Hi Mrs.D! I feel that my group did very well on accomplishing the task on making a video on how to post a comment. We collaborated very well and we got the job done fast! Unfortunately we haven’t hade time to share it yet in class…hopefully we will soon! Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Melissa

44. Hi Will, I researched the app and you got it! It utilizes strategy, technological advances, economics and many other social studies concepts. Thanks for the recommendation!

45. Hi Brad, You were one of several students that recommended this app. I researched the app and you got it! Clash of Clans is not only fun but educational. It utilizes strategy, technological advances, economics and many other social studies concepts. Thanks for the recommendation and explanation!

46. I would like to recommend the app Clash of Clans it’s a free app, and many students would enjoy playing it.

Sincerely,
    Will E Period

47. In history there was a time were everything was medieval and I know a perfect app for that. It’s called clash of clans ands it’s just like the medieval times. It has little warriors and people just like in history. It’s free and it’s a lot of fun. You can collect gold to buy things to make your village better and you can also collect elixir and with that you can train warriors just like they used too. If you win a bunch ofttimes you will level up and be able to upgrade your warriors and everything. I love this game and so do my friends and basically everyone that I know. It’s really fun and free and I hope we can get this app

Thank you for your time
    Brad u period

48. I think our team collaborated well and accomplished our goal in finishing our assignment.We did everything we could to make a great video. I’m happy with our finished project.