We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment on our posts.
Please do not use your last names. Instead use, “John’s Mom,” “Samantha’s grandmom,” “Kyle’s Dad,” etc.
The Class blog is an extension of the classroom and school rules apply. Comments must adhere to school rules and the district’s Acceptable Use Policy.
Post a comment & earn extra credit by doing the following:
- Read a post on the blog.
- Click on the heading of the post.
- Scroll down until you see “Leave a Comment.”
- Enter your first name, class period (i.e., Robyn A Pd), email address, and the “spam word.’ Your email address will not be visible and is used for authentication only.
- Proofread your comment for any mistakes and click “submit comment”
How to write a quality comment:
- Write your comment like a letter. Start with “Dear class” or “Dear Ms. D.”
- Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question, make a text-to-text, self, or world connection, and/or add new information to the post.
- Write your comment/question about the post. There are often Questions or Prompts at the bottom of the post that provide ideas for comments.
- Check your comment for correct spelling and punctuation before you click “submit comment.”
- Don’t reveal personal information. AVOID using your last name, address, phone #, school, and additional identifying information (i.e., name of a sports team). Be sure to use your first name only.
All comments and stickys are sent to the moderator (teachers) for approval prior to appearing on the blog.