FRanKlin & JoiN or DiE! SaLeM & ZeNGer & WaR, OH, My!

CLICK HERE FOR CHESTER COMIX:
WHAt WAS FRANKLIN’S ALBANY PLAN?
WHY DID THE ALBANY PLAN FAIL?

13 thoughts on “FRanKlin & JoiN or DiE! SaLeM & ZeNGer & WaR, OH, My!

1. Ms. D,
    I forgot what you said if we didn’t finish the review. Where do I get the class copy? I searched above and home page.
    Thank you

2. Hi Ms. D,
    I just found this website somewhat interesting. It demonstrates popular music during the French and Indian war such as “The Death of Wolfe” (who, we learned, was fatally injured) and “Why Soldiers, Why? (Wolfe’s Song)”. I just thought I’d post this because it was relevant and interesting to hear how much our music has changed since then, and how it all relates back to what we are learning.

3. Hi CJ,
    All of the handouts are on the blog. Click on the Chester links under last week’s post.

4. I wasn’t here a couple of days ago and don’t have the chester the crab about the albany plan of union and i can’t answer the question is that chester the crab on the blog?

5. Today we learned about the Colonials and the British. We have learned that Colonials use guerilla tactics for fighting, while the British uses rank&file. The Colonials finances resit to rising taxes, while the British say the colonists should pay for their own defence.

6. In class we never finished going over the Salem Witch Trials because we were behind. The whole back is empty