8 thoughts on “Heroes in the Hallway

1. Hi Ryan,
    I just saw this comment. If you brought in the candy and didn’t get extra credit let me know and I will give it to you.:)

2. Hi Mrs.D. I was wondering if it was not to late to get extra credit on the mlk candy bags. I van bring it in tomorrow if that helps.

3. Hi Himani,
    It’s nice to here from you! It is wonderful that you are using the habit of mind, striving for accuracy, in high school! I am proud of you for your dedication. :). It sounds like you are enjoying high school. You should post a comment of Mr. Z’s new blog, math.edublogs.org. He no longer works here and has moved on but I am sure he would love to here from you. Keep in touch and best wishes on your midterms.

4. Hey Ms.D,

I’m studying for the midterm exams for all next week and I just wanted to contact you. I am liking the Heros in the hallway this year. I miss you, Mr. Zagorski, Mrs. Masterman, and Mrs. Brown. My grades for first marking period was all A’s except for one B. 2nd semester is going to end this Friday. I have more B’s than A’s now. But never a C.
    I’m always striving for accuacy and I always will be.

C YA L8ER (SEE YOU LATER OR TTYS)

Bye~

5. I have a question, my Dad’s friend lived in Cinnaminson and his house was on a yard where dump trucks are parked that he owns for his company. He had the permits and licences to do that, but the state took it from him and gave an approximate amount of money that his property was appraised for. We all no it wash’t enough. But my actual question is how can the state can take your house away, dosn’t that vialate your right to property, and your freedom to live where you want and own your on property?

6. A man currently filed a lawsuit because his constitutional right to bear arms was denied. The man claims that he lives in a high crime neighborhood and he wanted a gun to protect himself. He was told he couldn’t possess fire arms on the street so he filed a lawsuit because he was being denied a constitutional right. He won the lawsuit which was good because the police shouldn’t deny him the right to bear arms, since it is written in the constitution that citizens have the right to bear arms.