Goal: Create a product (song, book, photo collage, movie, comic, etc) that communicates understanding of people’s words and deeds and events in time.
Focus: Jamestown settlement
This is a collaborative project
FIRST: Preview the 9 events you will use for your project.
SECOND: Discuss app preferences and complete the Google Form below.
THIRD: Plan your project.
- Use the foldable with 9 boxes. Write your names in Box #1.
- Each box represents 1 event
- RAP SONG – write 1-2 lines summarizing each event.
- PUPPET PALS – write 1-2 lines of dialogue for each event.
- COMIC STRIP – 1-2 lines of dialogue per panel for each event
- SLIDESHOW – 1-2 pictures and 1 SUMMARY STATEMENT OR INTERACT per event.
4. Get Teacher approval of plans and begin your project.